Escape Game: Escape From The Forbidden Mansion,
Vol 5 | 11 Feb 2017 (Sat)
Escape Game: Escape From The Forbidden Mansion
Game Synopsis:As you survey your surroundings through the ferocious storm, you vaguely make out the shape of a mansion on a hill. Somehow, a chill runs down your spine as you look at the dark building in the brooding landscape...
Mere minutes ago your car broke down on the remote countryside, and through the stormy night, the only building you have found so far is the menacing mansion up the hill. So you decide to seek shelter there. After a weary climb up the slippery slope in the raging elements, you reach the front door. Yet the signage greeting you read:
Do not enter!
Invited guests only!
Caught between a rock and a hard place, you take the risk to enter. Unbeknownst to you, this would become the longest night ever...
DURATION: 75min (excluding registration, game briefing and
What is an Escape Game?
This is a game where multiple teams gathered at a common place to complete a mission in a given time. Your team will be working together collaboratively, racing against the clock, planning your moves, exploring the surroundings and gathering clues, communicating your findings and solving the puzzles and mysteries.
You do not need to possess any special knowledge to solve the puzzles, but they will certainly require your observational skill, lateral thinking, and association power. The puzzles are fun and the ‘Eureka’ moments that come after you unmask them will be guaranteed satisfaction!
Who is Nomis Piy?
We are escape game enthusiasts. We design puzzles and riddles for escape rooms
and organize escape events for corporate companies, educational institutions
and churches. The past events organized by us include:
- Meltdown- Rescue Mission, Vol 1- 25th July 2015
- The Abandoned Chapel, Vol 2- 21 & 28 Nov 2015
- Murder on the Blue Atlantis, Vol 3- 19 & 26 Mar 2016
- Trapped in My Own Mind- 21,22 & 28 May 2016
- The Triads- Vol 4- 3 Sep 2016
Reviews from players of past events:
- “Really good
puzzles, especially the double use of clues and formats”
- “Really great puzzles, especially the use of the physical layout and puzzle placement”
- "Very unique to reuse puzzles, good game design. Looking forward to your new game!"
- "Excellent game. Well planned puzzles!"
- "Wonderful experience! Great puzzles!"
DATE & TIME:
11 February (Saturday):
- Session 1: 2.00pm (Limited no. of tickets available)
Session 2: 4.30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Session 3: 7.00pm (Selling fast!)
- Standard (Individual): $28
- Standard (Group of 6): $150 ($25/pax)
- Standard (Group of 8): $200 ($25/pax)
*Note: The minimum number of participants per group is 1 pax and maximum is 8 pax. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
Kindly arrive 15 mins earlier for registration. The game will start punctually.
Level 2, Da Vinci Lounge, TÜV SÜD PSB Building1 Science Park Drive
(5min walk from Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24)-Circle Line)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- The game is conducted in English.
- All the groups will compete within a room to solve riddles and puzzles.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
For further enquiries, please contact us at Email: Info@nomispiy.com
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 5mins from Kent Ridge MRT. Level 2, Da Vinci Lounge,
TÜV SÜD PSB Building.
1 Science Park Drive
Individual- S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Group of 6- S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $150.00 Group of 8-S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $200.00 Individual- S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Group of 6- S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $150.00 Group of 8- S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $200.00 Individual- S3, 7.00pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Group of 6- S3, 7.00pm SOLD OUT $150.00 Group of 8- S3, 7.00pm SOLD OUT $200.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Science Park Drive. Singapore 118221 Singapore
5 min walk from Kent Ridge MRT Station